Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kurt E. Anderson (Name/Force/Brand).

He is seen here, pictured with the icy-eyed minx that is Lauren.

Obviously it's been more than a while since I've posted anything in my photoblog and I hereby solemnly vow that I shall keep up with it from now on. A lot has happened since my most previous display of timeliness and I promise I will mention why in my next post. But for now...

...I scrounged up this old snap of a shutter I took a couple of years ago because I've missed the man-pictured-to-the-left's latest fashion show and the company of some magnificently creative and nontraditionally humorous people.

Kurtalish Edward Anderson just previously put his senior line (UN-DEAD) on display at UW Stout winning Best In Show along with one of his models (pictured to the right) winning Best Model.

How upset am I that I missed this? Insurmountable.

How proud am I of my childhood best friend and his accomplishments? I don't have those words.


Listening to : |> Place To Belong - Little Dragon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews